John G. Munoz has represented clients in a variety of matters since 1976, with an emphasis on Maritime/Admiralty and accident/personal injury cases. He has successfully represented hundred of injured seamen and offshore oilfield workers and has considerable Trial experience in both state and federal courts. He has attained multiple settlements and verdicts at or above the amount of one million dollars.
Specifically, Mr. Munoz has assisted clients in the following areas:
- Seamen and offshore oilfield worker injury cases
- Maritime collision and accident cases
- Louisiana and Harbor worker compensation casesHelicopter Crashes Aviation Accidents
- 18 Wheeler and Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Railroad Worker Injuries and Fela Cases
- Defective Products Litigation
- Drug Product Litigation
- Premises Liability Cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Roadway cases
If you or someone you know needs legal representation after an accident or injury contact John G. Munoz today and let our experienced team of legal professionals help you get the compensation you deserve.